One Logan Square
Philadelphia, Eastern PA
- Customer: Brandywine Realty Trust
- Delivery Method: Design Build
- Service Offering: Mechanical
- Project Description: This 31 story building in downtown Philadelphia needed 3 of their cooling towers to be replaced, all while keeping the towers operational during the duration of the project. The challenge on this project was that the building was too tall for a crane and helicopter assistance was not a safe option. Our solution for this was to build the cooling towers in place, demolishing one tower at a time, piece by piece. A collaborative effort with the tenants and the owner along with a carefully planned out jobsite logistics plan fostered an innovative, successful, and safe job completion. Additionally, this project received the 2019 GBCA Safety Award.
- Completion Date: Spring 2018
- Total Project Cost: N/A