Philadelphia, Eastern PA
- Customer: PGW / Philadelphia Mills
- Delivery Method: Design Assist
- Service Offering: Mechanical
- Project Description: Removal and installation of five miles of gas pipelines in this shopping mall. Limbach was tasked with replacing – 24,500 feet of old carbon steel gas pipe on the roof of a large shopping complex in Philadelphia. With as little inconvenience to the tenants as possible, and without using any hot work on the roof. Philadelphia Gas Works owns all the meters and the gas main, which feeds to all the stores.
- Completion Date: Summer 2019
- Total Project Cost: N/A