Limbach’s Central Ohio branch has been in operation throughout Ohio and its adjoining states since 1956. This branch obtained great regional success through early implementation and leadership in offerings such as Prefabricated Modular Offsite Construction, 3D BIM modeling and LEAN techniques. Limbach Ohio offers full-service mechanical solutions including in-house Design Engineering, Sheet Metal Fabrication and Installation, HVAC Piping, Plumbing, HVAC Service & Maintenance, Controls and Performance Contracting.
Limbach Ohio’s recent portfolio consists of projects with The Ohio State University, Franklin County, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Mount Carmel Health System, Kinneary Federal Courthouse, OhioHealth, IBM, Columbus Museum of Art, Upper Arlington Public Library, Mount Vernon Nazarene University and Gahanna Jefferson Public Schools.
Ohio Branch Receives the highest Honor from OSHA
Limbach Company LLC, Columbus OH has been approved as a Star Participant in OSHA’s Voluntary Protection Programs.
This made Limbach-Ohio the first Union Mechanical Contractor in the US to achieve this honor.
"...I was impressed by the pre-planning and visits to our building to ensure the removal and installation were as planned. They were dedicated to get the job done on time and to exceed our expectations... and they did!"
David A. Scott
Corporate Facility Engineer
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Full Service Maintenance
- Backflow Testing / Service
- Equipment Repair / Replacement
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Prefabricated Modular Off-site Construction
- Sheet Metal Fabrication / Installation
- HVAC, Plumbing, Medical Gas and Process Piping Prefabrication / Installation
- Building Automation Systems Installation, Retrofits, Upgrades and Maintenance
- Design/Assist and Design/Build Services
- Limbach Engineering Design Services (LEDS)
- Performance Contracting Solutions
- Energy Assessments and Auditing
- 2019 AGC Build Ohio Award Speciality Category - Mount Carmel St. Ann's Critical Air Handling Unit Replacement
- 2019 Builder's Exchange of Central Ohio Safety - Innovation Award Recipient
- 2018 AGC Build Ohio Award Speciality Category - University Hospital Doan Hall AHU Replacement
- 2018 AGC Construction Safety Award Recipient (CSEA Award)
- 11-time recipient of the Builder's Exchange of Central Ohio Safety
- 11 time recipient of the Builder's Exchange of Central Ohio Safety Achievement Award
- 2014 Premier Member of ENERGY STAR® Certification Nation
- AEP Ohio Award 2013 Most Savings Achieved (As Solution Provider) 3rd Place
- 2009 AGC Build Ohio Award Specialty Category - Mount Carmel West Critical Infrastructure Upgrade
- Worthington City Schools HB264 Energy Performance Contract (10 buildings) - Energy Star Recognized
Contact Information822 Cleveland Avenue
Columbus OH, 43201
Executive Vice President / Regional Manager
Branch Manager / Vice President
Vice President of Sales