Limbach’s Eastern PA Branch operates throughout Philadelphia and its surrounding suburbs, Northern Delaware and New Jersey. Limbach Eastern PA offers full-service mechanical solutions including in-house Design Engineering, HVAC Piping, Plumbing, HVAC Service & Maintenance, Water Treatment Services, Controls and Performance Contracting.
Of all of Limbach’s branch operations, Limbach Eastern PA has the largest and most experienced service operation. We offer both preventative maintenance and 24/7 emergency support for contract and non-contract customers.
"As a large institution with limited resources, there are many challenges we face with our mechanical systems. From basic repair, to routine maintenance, to planning and design. Limbach is a key resource for us in meeting these needs. In particular, Limbach provides us with expert advice as we make decisions to upgrade or change out equipment with our budget in mind as well as other goals like green energy, low carbon footprint and efficiency.
Limbach provides the highest level of professional expertise while maintaining the tailored program that fits us - I would recommend them to anyone."
Joseph Guckavan, Director of Physical Plant
Delaware Valley University
"What started off as monitoring and treating our boiler water has grown to include Tridium building controls, boiler and furnace maintenance, pneumatic system maintenance, HVAC service, and major equipment repairs beyond the scope of what Winterthur’s own staff can perform.
Limbach’s staff has proven to be first rate. The mechanics are skilled, knowledgeable, friendly, and aware of what is required to work in a museum environment. Their billing department provides accurate bills, in a timely manner, and in the method you want to receive your bills. Management has been very responsive, go above and beyond what is required, and are skilled in knowing what is required to perform and schedule work in a museum. I believe that Winterthur and Limbach are in a very close position, where both parties truly consider each other to be partners. Partners whose objective is to provide the correct environment over our museum collection as well as our guests in a safe, responsible manner."
John W. Castle, P.E. Director, Facilities Services
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Full Service Maintenance
- Backflow Testing / Service
- Equipment Repair / Replacement
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Prefabricated Modular Off-site Construction
- Sheet Metal Fabrication / Installation
- HVAC, Plumbing, Medical Gas and Process Piping Prefabrication / Installation
- Building Automation Systems Installation, Retrofits, Upgrades and Maintenance
- Design/Assist and Design/Build Services
- Limbach Engineering Design Services (LEDS)
- Performance Contracting Solutions
- Energy Assessments and Auditing
- 2017 Energy Star Contractor Accreditation
- 2016 Energy Star Contractor Accreditation
- MSCA Star Qualifying Contractor Recognition
- 2013 MSCA Second Place Safety Award 125,001 - 250,000 hrs
- 2012 MSCA First Place Safety Award 125,001 - 250,000 hrs
- 2011 GBCA Safety Excellence Award
- 2011 MCAA Safety Statistics for Achieving Safety Excellence with Zero Lost Workday Cases Incidence Rate
- 2011 MSCA First Place Safety Award 125,001 - 250,000 hrs
- 2010 MSCA First Place Safety Award 125,001 - 250,000 hrs
Contact Information175 Titus Avenue
Warrington PA, 18976
Vice President, Branch Manager
Thomas E. Dempsey
Vice President, Manager of Service Operations
Pre-Construction Manager, Sales
Service Sales Manager