Decades of operating experience started in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, when Frank Limbach started his one-man roofing and sheet metal company. Today, both the corporate and the Western Pennsylvania branches are located in Pittsburgh, where we continue to maintain a strong presence in both the mechanical construction and service industries.
Serving the Western PA region, this branch offers the full range of facility services consisting of mechanical construction, full HVAC service and maintenance, energy audits and retrofits and engineering and Design/Build services. The branch has the corporate strength, resources and bonding capacity to complete the largest and most demanding projects. However, we are still structured to meet the requirements of small renovations and daily mechanical needs.
Limbach is a COSTARS mechanical contractor in the state of Pennsylvania. CLICK HERE to learn more about COSTARS.
"... All of the personnel at Limbach are sensitive to these facts and flexed not only project construction schedules, but also their personal schedules, to accomplish the various tasks and challenges encountered. I can honestly say that everything has been completed without any inconvenience, much less interruption, to patient care and the daily routines at the hospital...."
Norman J. Ziener, Director, Facilities Management
Indiana Regional Medical Center
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Full Service Maintenance
- Backflow Testing/Service
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Prefabricated Modular Off-Site Construction
- Equipment Repair/Replacement
- Sheet Metal Fabrication/Installation
- HVAC, Plumbing, Medical Gas and Process Piping Prefabrication/Installation
- Building Automation Systems Installation, Retrofits, Upgrades and Maintenance (Johnson Controls Facility Explorer®)
- Design/Assist and Design/Build Services
- Limbach Engineering Design Services (LEDS)
- Energy Assessments and Auditing
Contact Information1251 Waterfront Place
Pittsburgh PA, 15222
Sr. Vice President/Branch Manager
General Service Manager