Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Colket Translational Research Building
Philadelphia, Eastern PA
- Customer: Turner Construction Company
- Delivery Method: Plan & Spec
- Service Offering: Mechanical & Plumbing
- Project Description: Scope: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia's Colket Translational Research Building, which brings together scientists from across disciplines and encourages working across diverse fields to promote discovery. Limbach was contracted to perform the HVAC piping, Plumbing and Medical Gas services for the Level B Vivarium. This fitout includes the complete build out of laboratories and support spaces. Limbach participated in an extensive BIM Coordination process which included drafting all services in Revit and then incorporated into the final Revit Model. The project had an overall duration of 14 months and was constructed to meet LEED Gold Certification.
- Completion Date: July 2018
- Total Project Cost: N/A