ADVISORY SERVICES FOR OUR
NATIONAL HEALTHCARE CLIENTS.
By integrating our professional services team with our program management experts, Limbach Project & Facility Solutions provides our healthcare clients with advisory support and strategic guidance to help match their goals with the ever-changing industry landscape.
Click here to listen to the latest Limbach Unlocked Podcast: Program Management: A View From 30,000 Feet Meets Boots on the Ground
HEALTHCARE ADVISORY SERVICES.
Our experts are here to provide you with:
- Volume Market Analysis
- Strategic Campus Master Planning
- CON Support
- Conceptual / Schematic Design Pricing Package Development
- Building & Infrastructure Assessments
- Feasibility & Acquisition Studies
- Facility Planning
- Budget Control & Cost Analysis
- Design Guidance and Oversight
- Contractor Selection
- Vendor Coordination
- Project Scheduling
- Market Assessment
- Facility Site Assessment
- Operational Assessment
- Options Modeling
- Project Conceptual Budgeting
- Project Conceptual Phasing & Scheduling
- Market Assessment, Demographic Analysis, and Volume Forecasting
- Project Specific Site Assessment / Document
- Schematic Design Pricing Package
- Project Narrative
- Owner Furnished Equipment Needs Analysis
- Project Specific TURNKEY Schematic Budgeting
- Project Specific Schematic Phasing / Scheduling
- Technician Support
- Engineering Support
- Maintenance Support
- Click Here to Learn More
WHY LIMBACH PROJECT
& FACILITY SOLUTIONS?
Our team is constantly evaluating new technologies that will provide our clients with insights into better managing their facilities. While there’s no one-size-fits- all approach to improving a building’s indoor environment and reducing costs, at Limbach, our team makes it possible to align the entire organization around your sustainability goals and metrics.
Our healthcare will benefit from our engineering and estimating group for peer review of the design and cost evaluation. LEDS can make recommendations to improve constructability issues, improve the schedule, or reduce overall cost while maintaining the desired performance and operation.
& PROJECT SOLUTIONS IN ACTION.
HEALTHCARE MEP ASSESSMENT.
A team of our MEP+C engineers walked the site to conduct a thorough review of the facility’s mechanical, electrical, plumbing and control systems. Once the site was reviewed, our engineers developed a full report outlining the potential risks with the facility, the status of the existing MEP+C systems, and provided a rough budget for the necessary upgrades and renovations.