PROVIDING TARGET VALUE SOLUTIONS FOR NEW GENETICS.
New Genetics Greenhouse
New Genetics, LLC
Indoor Environmental Agriculture
Equipment Sizing Based on Vapor Pressure Deficit (VPD)
Service & Maintenance
New Genetics was in need of a partner to help upgrade their insufficient HVAC system that served their 12,000 SF greenhouse.
- New Genetics needed to replace their existing HVAC system but did not want to interfere with their current plant growth.
- The existing space was limited and lacked the necessary building envelope to install a new HVAC system inside the facility.
After determining the facilities VPD, our in-house engineering group, LEDS, designed a new HVAC system that met New Genetics space requirements, saving thousands in equipment costs and lowered the facilities operating costs for years to come.
- LEDS designed a system utilizing (4) custom air handling units geared around “Brute force” dehumidification.
- The design utilized outdoor ducting as to not interfere with internal operations
- LEDS sized the new system based on New Genetics’ unique VPD – providing the optimal target value solution.