A CULTURE OF SAFETY
& GENUINE CARING.
Safety is integral to our unique company culture and core values: We care about our people and their families, and we hold each other accountable for working safely.
Our Hearts & Minds program asks our people to take direct responsibility for eliminating and preventing all incidents and injuries at home and in the workplace.
WE DO THIS BY:
And collectively and individually sharing our core values.
Through planning and executing the work safely.
Setting a great example of completing all tasks safely, at work and at home, by everyone from company leadership to craft professional.
Acting as a mentor and coach to show team members how to practice good safety behavior.
Peers, building owners, and safety professionals recognize Limbach as a leader and innovator in safety culture and process. We have received a myriad of awards and recognition for our safety programs and processes regionally and nationally from the following peer and industry groups:
- National Safety Council
- Voluntary Protection Programs Participant’s Association
- Associated General Contractors National Safety Committee
- Safety Council of Greater Columbus
- MCAA Safety Committee
- National Construction Safety Week Founder (ConstructionSafetyWeek.com)
- American Society of Safety Professionals
- Mid-Atlantic Construction Safety Council
- General Builders Contractors Association Safety Committee
- Institute of Hazardous Materials Manager
- American Red Cross Instructors
- California Plumbing and Mechanical Contractors Association Safety Committee
- American Heart Association Instructors