COVID-19 Emergency ServicesWe stand ready to support your facility's needs so you can focus on safeguarding the well-being of your building occupants.
- Air Handler Unit Cleaning & Disinfecting
- UV, Plasma, HEPA Filtration
- Air Scrubbers/Air Cleaners- our models range from 500 cfms to 4,000 cfm
- Supplemental Staffing Resources
- Filter Changes
- Controls Reprogramming
- Design-Build Upgrades and Temporary Expansions
To our Healthcare Clients - your facilities present distinct challenges with highly complex systems that must remain operational regardless of circumstance. Limbach's experience and expertise in healthcare construction ensures the consistent delivery of dependable and sustainable systems. Our team remains at the forefront of emerging technologies to develop innovative solutions with our client's current and future needs in mind. Here are a few examples of the services we can offer:
- Suburban Showplace ACS - Limbach partnered with Gilbane and the USACE on a Design-Build project to convert the Suburban Collectio Showplace into an Alternate Care Site with 250 patient beds to help combat the rise of COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations. An existing building with limited domestic water and sanitary connections points was a challenge that the team was able to overcome, resulting in substantial cost savings and a 14-day turnaround.
- Beaumont Troy COVID-19 Bed Surge - Within 7 days, the team took what was previously an unoccupied shell space and converted it to a temporary in-patient nursing unit ready to assist the community with the COVID-19 pandemic. This was all accomplished safely, within a hospital where active COVID patient s were being treated and cared for.
- Negative Air Machines - Fabricated in-house by Limbach, the portable machines fit through most standard doorways and use a standard HEPA filter. It can be used as a standalone unit to filter the air in a space or ducted to remove contaminated air from a sealed containment area and discharge filtered air outside of the space. This creates negative air pressure (a vacuum effect), which helps limit the spread of contaminants to other areas.
Additionally, our design team has developed a means to convert existing hotels and college dorms into hospital bed facilities very quickly. This could increase the bed capacity in the state during this critical time.
These are unprecedented times, and Limbach has resources ready to assist.
For more information on any one of these offerings, contact:
JAY SHARP, Executive Vice President
Or call our 24/7 Service Number: 1-800-827-5010